Adventures as a pretend attorney

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ridiculousness

I have three weeks left of work, and it's starting to feel like it.

One of the other summer associates, Good Neighbor (so named because he sits next to me), had this to say about the next several weeks:

[T]here are going to be breakfast treats on this floor on three out of the next six work days. I suspect we might also have birthday cake on one of those days. During the next eleven calendar days we have horse races, kayaking, two softball games, a beach party and "Shout, shout, let it all out, these are the things I can do without, come on, I'm talking to you, come on!" [FN1]

And by the close of business, we added "Dinner at a beachfront condo."

It's good to be a Summer Associate.

-------------
FN1. The lyric refers to the Tears for Fears concert the Summers are attending in two weeks.

1 comment:

Jenski said...

Hmmm...lots of opportunities to get your meals and tan on. :) I only wish graduate school was so lucrative. ;)