Adventures as a pretend attorney

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Shout, shout, get it all out....

...these are readers I can't do without, come on! [FN1]

Ms. Jenski, who is in the lead for the Most Posted Comments Award.

Ms. J, whom I believe to be an alumna of a certain institution between the foothills and the bay.

Mr. Jersey, aka LRev, who introduced the Captain to me as "The Guy Who Used to Scare Me." Best of luck on the Bar, LRev. We don't call you LRev for nothing!


--------------
FN1. Regular readers will recognize this as another reference to the Tears for Fears concert I am about to attend. I'm thinking about dressing up in period costume. Suggestions?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would warn against period costume. Tears for Fears extended well past the early-80s period for which they are most widely known. Elemental and Seeds of Love, both from the late 80's, were very impressive albums. Roland Orzabel has continued pumping out quality work on his own also. Dressing in period may mark you as "the one that doesn't understand the true artistry of the band". And noone wants to be that person. Also, look up the following Lucinda tracks for CO prep: "Right in Time" and "Mama you Sweet". If you like, I will let you hear on vinyl, with the AMAZING sounding cartridge upgrade smoothly tracking her gruff-yet-sweet voice.

Unknown said...

...and I just realized I was a day late and a dollar short on the advice...

Jenski said...

Do I get a prize when you come back at the end of the summer? :)