Adventures as a pretend attorney

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Goopy

Today I got a massage. It was...okay. I went to the guy's house, which probably wasn't the smartest thing, given that I am a single woman in a new city. But it turned out fine, except for the two Chinese Cresteds that kept jumping up and down and onto the table - even while I was on it. I was too polite to ask the guy to put the dogs in another room, but I probably won't be going back to him. (Second Roomie, the one who's into jiu jitsu, found him through her gym.) During the massage, the guy slathered on so much lotion that when everything was said and done, I was goopy. It is now on the insides of my clothes. Yuck.

Later on, I went to get a mani/pedi, because hey, the Bride and Groom are getting married next week. The manicurist also slathered on gobs of lotion. She put so much on one arm I thought she was going to move half to the other arm. Nope. All that goop was just for one arm. When she went to the second arm, I cut her off after an initial squirt, but even then, that was goopy.

Are San Diegans just a goopy people?

1 comment:

Jenski said...

Ewww, sounds slippery and slimy. There must be a lot of baby-soft skin going around in San Diego!