Adventures as a pretend attorney

Monday, June 4, 2007

Various

Hello, Jenski. Hello, Abstract Concept. And hello, Munch, who didn't comment but who did send me a nice email.

Some little things today:

1. On Saturday, two of the summers had us over their apartment, and it was very good times. Have you ever had barbecued chicken that isn't dry? As in, juicy? I thought it impossible, but my fellow summers are culinary magicians. This could be good.

2. At lunch today, I forgot to order my salad dressing on the side. Big mistake. I don't even know if I had any vegetables - my salad was so very Thousand Island.

3. My best friend from high school is getting married in four days. That means, in four days, not only will I get to see him and the Bride embark on a fantastic journey together, but I will get to see both the Captain and the panda. All in the same weekend. I just might explode from the excitement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Clearly you're from north of the mason dixon line with your poor bbq chicken experience. Eastern NC bbq practices, when applied to chicken as opposed to pig, yield stunning results of both juiciness and tenderness.